COVID-19 Statement as of 13th July 2020
We are delighted to be re-opening from 20th July and look forward to welcoming back our guests. Our small size means we can limit the risk of exposure. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure your and our safety:
• Only one room will be let out (from the two we have in the annexe) unless both rooms are booked by one household. You will only come into contact with either myself or my husband during your stay.
• The B&B will continue to be cleaned to its usual high standard and we have taken extra measures by regularly disinfecting high-touch areas.
• Breakfast will as usual be served in the B&B dining area but we can no longer offer a buffet service.
• Hand sanitizer is available as you enter the property and we ask that you use this as you come and go.
• Main surfaces and items are sanitised. Anti-viral disinfectant will be used to sanitise all surfaces and heavy-use items between stays.
• Non-essential items have been removed.
• Disposable masks and gloves are available and hand sanitiser and wipes are available throughout the property.
• Guests staying for 3 nights or less will not have their room cleaned to avoid risk of transmission. Extra toilet rolls will be supplied in the room.
• All breakfast items will be cleaned thoroughly and cutlery and crockery placed in the dishwasher at the highest temperature.